Friday, March 13, 2015

Brittany Cook {Arkansas Bride - The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch}

Hey everyone!

Last night Kathryn and I were honored to shoot the wedding of Brittany and Tyler Cook! We have been looking forward to this wedding now for sometime and it was everything we imagined it would be... plus more! They were married at The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch on a rainy, muddy, dreary day but The Barn said it best when they said "Without rain there will never be a rainbow!" and we totally agree! The rain didn't stop us! The mud didn't stop us! And moving their ceremony inside sure didn't stop us! Sometimes wedding ceremonies INSIDE The Barn are beyond description and it was a good little switch-up!

You'll have to hold your britches to see these wedding photos, but for now we have Brittany's Bridals to show you! We met up with her at The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch the day after it snowed... so there was still a little bit of snow on the ground, and again it was a little damp and a lot muddy! We made it work though! We can make anything work!

I'm not going to lie, when I showed up at The Barn I was hoping Brittany would be wearing a fit-and-flare, slim line, easy to maneuver kind of wedding dress. As my luck would have it, she was in the total opposite, which turned out to be beyond description. When you see this dress you'll know what I'm talking about. Princess cut x10! It was FAB-U-LOUS, but keeping it clean for the wedding day was no easy task!

I enjoyed spending time with Brittany, her mom and one of her close friends during her Bridal session! Here's a few of my favorite images from her shoot!




 Here's proof that a snow-y barn is the best kind of barn. 





And every bride needs an outfit change for the reception! Hello to this fluffy-goodness of a cocktail reception dress!





Congrats again to the happy happy couple! Have fun honeymooning! 

Happy Friday! 


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful place this is to get married. I just loved it. I also got married at best local wedding halls in Los Angeles. I still remember every moment of the special day and how wonderful that day was.

    ReplyDelete