Saturday, July 20, 2013

Miranda | Brandon {Engagements}

Happy rainy Saturday everyone!

I love all of these summer thunderstorms that have been floating through this week, although they did kind of mess up some of our plans. (While writing this it started to pour, and I suddenly realized my bathing suit that I've been trying to drip dry since Wednesday was still out on the porch. Needless to say I am now soaked and cold and my bathing suit's in the dryer. :/ )
BUT, it is always nice to have rain in the summer, and it is always so cozy. :) Makes me want to cuddle up and edit 500 photos (haha).

Some photos that we recently have had the privilege to edit are those of Miranda and Brandon's. This past Tuesday we had a BLAST hanging out with these two old friends. Miranda, Lance and I all went to Pottsville High School together and we all hung out with the same group of friends. Mandy (as we call her) has always been a great friend, and it was so much fun meeting her new fiancé and catching up a bit. Those of you who know Mandy know that she is such an incredible person with an incredible story.

We started their engagement shoot at good ol' Potts Inn, and from there we visited an AMAZING historic house on Front Street in Dardanelle, AR. Dr.Worley, who owns the house, from ATU is a family friend of Mandy's and was kind enough to let us shoot in his amazing backyard. We finally ended the shoot at the Arkansas River sand bar. :)

Enjoy!










AHHHH! Mandy you are so GORGEOUS!!!!!! :) 






So sweet! :)

Happy, Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment