Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kristi | Talon {Old Mill Engagements}

Hello everyone!

Lance and I absolutely love shooting at the Old Mill in North Little Rock. Kristi and Talon felt the same way so we were able to meet up on a beautiful spring day last week.
Kristi and Talon have such a special love story that I asked Kristi to share with all of you. Take a look:
Talon and I met through Pastor Dwain Miller who spoke into my life in the revival at RFA three years ago! Pastor Dwain prayed about introducing us and finally in august he told me about a young youth pastor he wanted me to meet! I told him I would pray about it but finally decided to meet him! Pastor Dwain didn't tell me his name in the weeks I prayed and in those weeks I had three dreams about a man named Talon. And when I finally got his name from pastor Dwain I knew Talon was the one! We met for the first time in person on November 7th and started dating Novemeber 8th! The number of new beginnings! Talon told me he was in love with me December 11th and I was in love with him too! God blessed Talon with a full time youth pastor position in Harrisburg AR which is 10miles from jonesboro where I would be transferring for school bc they are the only university that had my major! Every step of our lives together God has confirmed! We know God has great plans for our life together and we dedicate ourselves to God first and then to each other! Forever could never be long enough for us, to feel like we've had long enough with each other!

So awesome, right?! :) We are both broken hearted that we don't get to spend your wedding day with you both in June, but we both want to wish you guys the very best! :)


















Happy, Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing & you guys are such a lovely couple! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete