Monday, November 3, 2014

Brooke | Colton {Arkansas Engagement}

Hey Everyone!

It's another Monday, but we have Brooke and Colton's engagements session to share with you... and its guaranteed to make this Monday a WHOLE lot better. You'll see why!

Brooke and I go waaaaay back, all the way to preschool! We were friends then and friends all the way though school! It's always so cool to meet up with friends after you haven't seen them in several years! Her and Colton totally rocked their shoot and they are absolutely perfect for each other! They've been together a little over 5 years and they have many anymore happy years to come! They're so precious!

When I asked Brook to give me a killer serious face for the first time, she laughed and said that she's not very good at it. I think everyone will agree with me that she's beyond gorge and can KILL a serious face. I mean, whoa.


Enjoy a little bit of their sesh!







LOVE LOVE her ring!!!! SO gorgeous! (Good job Colton!)













Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment