Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kaley | Cody {Real Arkansas Engagement}

Hey Everyone!

We have a very special engagement session to share with you today! I was super excited when Kaley contacted me and told me all her ideas for their shoot location! Anything that involves a sideXside (which is basically a four wheeler on steroids) and going VERTICAL up a mountain (you think I'm kidding) sounds exciting to me! When Cody said "Okay, this is where it gets a little steep, hold on!" ...he wasn't kidding! Haha! And we won't even talk about how blistering cold it was! I always love getting to do things like this with couples because it really let's me get to know them and in the end, its all about making new friends and having fun, right?!

Apart from the exhilarating ride up the mountain, we stopped at the base of the mountain to shoot around a creek bed. It was gorgeous, to say the least. Kaley and Cody will be getting married in Texas and we are so excited for them! They are so in love and have such an amazing future ahead of them!

Here's a small look into their session! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


















Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment