Friday, June 7, 2013

Aimee | Landon {Old State House Wedding}

Hello everyone! 

Today has been my 5th day of "summer break" and it's the first day I've actually slowed down enough to work on thank you cards. No, I haven't had a party in the last month, these thank you cards are from our wedding!! *cue embarrassed face* Yes, it is true, I haven't sent them out yet. I know it's like total wedding taboo to not send them out like at least a month after but HEY, I've been busy! 

Speaking of busy, Aimee and Landon's wedding has caused quite a buzz as of late. If you remember, we posted Aimee's beautiful bridals on Wednesday and actually I sent The Wedding Post of Arkansas their wedding pictures the previous day. TODAY, their pictures are featured on TWP blog! Yay! A big thanks to Anne-Claire who is always so patient with us and excited about posting our images. :) 

So, since TWP posted their images today you can hop on over to their blog {here} to see what they had to say. AND just to wet your appetites here's an exclusive sneak peek of the GORGEOUS bride and groom. :) 



Happy, Happy FRIDAY everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment