Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ekaterina | Tyler {Engagements}

Hello everyone!

We are having a great summer, and I hope that you guys are too! Last month we got to meet up with the GORGEOUS Ekat and her Tyler. We had such a great time and they both put so much into their shoot.
Ninety percent of the props that you see with our couples, they brought them and came up with them themselves. We are always willing to help, but it is a little impractical for us to buy new props for every session. Too many props are a little over whelming but maybe bring about 3-6 and your shoot will be EVEN MORE unique! Ekat and Tyler had just the right amount for such a perfect photoshoot! :)

There isn't anything much more heart warming or lovely as a love story. Here is Ekat and Tyler's sweet story:

"Tyler & I had Calculus in the fall semester of our freshman year of college in 2008 at ATU. Since I had precalculus in high school, I thought I was off the hook from studying for our first Calculus exam. Welp, I BOMBED it.....aka like a 50 something on the test. I knew my parents would kill me if I failed the class and lost my scholarship so the very next day in class, I turned around (Tyler sat behind me) & introduced myself. I figured out that he was an engineering major & must be really good in math so I asked him to tutor me. I started making A's on my tests & had to email Dr Enoch to tell her that I wasn't cheating on my exams or homework! We were friends ever since. He signed up for tennis the very next semester just so he could have a class with me & I still couldn't tell he liked me. (I was blonde back then-haha). We were best friends all through college, talked often, and hung out. Tyler graduated with a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in May 2012. I graduated in May of 2013 with my Bachelors in nursing. In summer of 2013, we got together to hang out again & I finally got the courage & asked him....do you like me or not? His response was "I have always loved you". The rest is history."

Since their story was centered around ATU we just had to take a few shots there, and they turned out to be my favorite! :)






Love the lighting effect the sun through the trees put off here! 











 We went to the Marina after Tech, and we had a little run in with the may flies. haha 






Happy, Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment