Friday, July 11, 2014

Jena | Orry {Brayberry Farm - Engagements}

Hey everyone!

We have an engagement session to show you all today that is literally TO.DIE.FOR. Jena did such a great job planning out her shoot and she had some amazing ideas that you will totally fall in love with, just like we did. Their shoot is definitely PINTEREST worthy! Orry, her fiancé, did great because he showed up with a smile, which is really all that we ever ask the guy to do, haha.

Lance and Jena have been super close friends since middle school so it's been so much fun getting to see them again! Jena and Orry started dating in high school around the time Lance and I did, and we are SO glad they are finally getting hitched! ;)

Here's their adorable love story, told by Jena herself:

"Orry and I met during our junior year of high school and have been dating ever since! Orry called me one evening after class and asked me to go with him to the homecoming dance after the football game. I was a little hesitant, only because I saw him more as a friend rather than a boyfriend. Well, that was when Orry informed me that it wouldn’t take him long, and if I would just give him a chance; he would be able to “work his magic.”  He was very confident that I would soon begin to like him more than just a friend. I grinned and thought to myself, “okayyy… we will see where this goes!” Soon after, not only did I begin to like him, I realized I was falling head over heels in love with him! After high school graduation, we attended different universities that put us four hours apart from each other. This is when our love for each other grew into something even more beautiful. Almost 7 years later, we are beyond blessed and excited to become husband and wife in September. We both know there is no one else in the world we would rather love to the fullest!"

*Collective sigh* Such a classic love story. I'm so glad we get to witness all of this every day! We definitely love our job! 






It was Jena's idea to have a pillow fight. It was kind of a mess but it was worth it. Lance and I got a big kick out of it anyway, haha!!! We had to explain to Mrs.Lori from Brayberry that we promise that we didn't murder one of their ducks, lol. 
























Happy, Happy Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment